Header

Llama Wanderings

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lulu's in a Hurry

Our little Lulu is in a hurry to grow.

at the end of February she was 13.8 pounds and 24.5 inches.

Both 99%.

Now, she has gotten to the point that she wants to sit and stand AT ALL TIMES.

She'll start yelling and crying if you don't hold her in a way that she can sit up. She'll even throw herself forward trying to sit up, we have to be very careful with her!

Today, since she was standing so well in my lap, I drug out the saucer to give it a try.

I know she's only 10 weeks, please don't lecture.

I had her propped up too, so her head did not flop anywhere.
(also, did I mention that she has AMAZING head control already?)

Here are some photos of her enjoying herself.

(Excuse some of the blur in the photos, we were playing with not using the flash on a cloudy kinda dark Seattle day. They happen a lot around here.)







4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You're right, she IS in a hurry to grow up! At least you know she won't get a flat head :)
    She is such a cute baby, and it looks like she is really happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say adorable!! I bet her big sister just adores her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third pix down looks just like your padre!
    Mamacita'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! I know it has only been a couple weeks since I've seen you, but she is not a newborn anymore!

    ReplyDelete