Header

Llama Wanderings

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lefse Fun

Lefse is pure yummy goodness...but it sure makes a mess of my kitchen

Flour is EVERYWHERE!
No matter how careful I try to be; I end up with a white kitchen

I didn't get a great picture of Millikins eating her lefse this time around; this photo is from Fall 2008 when I was first learning how to make it


We decided to let Lulu get in on the action this time






She didn't actually get anything down the hatch; but she did get a taste of it. She sucked on it a bit and made chewing motions. In the end, she turned it basically back into mashed potatoes. But, she had fun! And, that's what matters.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're still making this! Mmmmm.... I used to devour it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Your girls are so cute, I'm glad to see an update!

    ReplyDelete