Header

Llama Wanderings

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

South Dakota Smores

What is camping without smores?!

Aunt Jaci helped out Millikins do the first smore.




The moment of truth.

Will Millikins taste something that is so delicious but messy?

NO! Uncle Jerry takes one for the team and eats it up.
He said it was his first smore; can you believe that!?

Millikins loved helping roast the marshmallows.
But, she never did try a full on smore.
She stuck with eating the 'raw' marshmallows.

Even Lulu got in on the action, give me some!

Check out that hand!
Getting a hand (wipe) from Uncle Jerry
It is very hard work getting the perfect marshmallow.
Dave and I ended up in a competition because I was able to make the golden brown outside with the inside all melted and gooey. Dave was also able to do this, but not every time. Hence the competition. He had to try and beat me; but I won! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment