Header

Llama Wanderings

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Attempts at Fireworks

Night view of Seattle, waiting up on the roof of a friend's condo building.
We got really lucky in our location! Indoor parking right downtown with a perfect view of the fireworks; and afterwords a nice place to crash for the night instead of driving home with all the drunks out on the road.

Although the location of the building was perfect the location of my tripod was not, so the photos are not composed as I would have planned in ideal situations. But, I couldn't stop everyone up on the roof from leaning in front of the lens over the railing. All in all, the photos aren't too bad, especially since it was my first time taking firework photos! :D I took TONS of photos, these are my favorite ones.


I swear this one looks like the death star blowing up!


I love how this one has almost a mirror effect going on



I love the contrast of the bright white against the neon pink against the black sky
Oh, and I love the contrast in size of these fireworks
Did you know we have VOLCANOS in Seattle!? Me neither!
But, I have the photographic proof right here baby!
I'm loving the chaos of this one. So many different types of fireworks going off

Part of the finale here. So many 'kabooms' as Millikins called them

The simplicity of this one steals my heart

Oh, and not only does Seattle have Volcanoes it's also haunted.
Check out this photographic proof of the face
It was a grand fireworks display.
It was a grand finale.
It was a grand 4th of July spent with my family and a new friend

No comments:

Post a Comment