Header

Llama Wanderings

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeding Frenzy

Lulu is 6 months now. 18.5 lbs and 28 inches long.
And solely breastfed.
We need to get some solids in here sometime!

So, we are starting to 'throw the dog a bone' during meals.
Lulu has no interest in the spooned stuff.
So, we let her mung on softer food from our table.

Here are some of the highlights of this week.

Banana
I love her face it says to me, 'hey, I got food!'
Such concentration
Pizza Crust/bread

Oh, and just in case you were nervous about Millikins,
She too can eat!

Takin a break, she did attack that pizza bread after this in full force again.

Getting a lick in there
I guess she didn't really like it all that much. HAHA
This was the begining of the end. Lulu decided that it would be fun to paint with the bread. Fun stuff!
Nutra Grain Cereal Bar
I got smart after the pizza bread massacare to take her shirt off first. :D
I'll remember all these Mommy tricks sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment