Header

Llama Wanderings

Friday, July 2, 2010

Cleaning Skills

I have really focused this last month or so on helping Millikins learn some basic household skills. She can now fold her own laundry, clean the bathtub, and scoop out the litter-box-with guidance. She has been putting away her clothes and putting the silverware away for quite a bit already, so we added to those skills.

This last week I decided we needed to wash all the windows, in and out. I started doing the inside windows and then both girls had to join in. When I asked Millikins if she wanted to help me clean this was the face I got, a normal reaction to this question. (The girl loves to help and loves to clean, I need to work on keeping that going!)

Lulu is not one to be left out. So, she too had to get in on the cleaning action. Of course, she slept through it. But, she was still a part of it!

I have wonderful, amazing girls and a clean house!
What more could a Mommy ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment